Payton is, of course, being her usual fabulous self. She is such a ham, and loves to make all of us laugh. I don't even know where she picks up some things! Last night she picked up a straw hat of Kyle's, put it on her head and said "Yeehaw!" Or when we were at a baseball game and she yelled "Yay! Baseball! Good job!" She imitates everything and everyone. The other day we were outside sitting on the deck, and she turned to me and told me "go play mommy". Or when I was driving and she said "mommy be careful!" I think she must hear those phrases from me a lot :) She can sing so many songs, count to 10, name colors... she amazes us in lots of ways. Hard to believe she's getting so big, but she is. Kyle and I are talking about starting the transition to a big girl bed and getting her out of her crib sometime this summer. I think once that happens I will really start to think her "baby" days are over (that and once she's potty trained).
Today we're headed over to Sue's house for a Mother's Day BBQ, and I have a lot of pictures on my camera that I haven't' transferred over yet (feeding the ducks, blowing bubbles, etc.) So I will post another blog soon with lots of pictures that you can enjoy! Love you all, hope you're enjoying this beautiful sunny day!



No comments:
Post a Comment