Payton (not to mention Kyle and I) were very overwhelmed once we got inside Chuck E Cheese. That place is a madhouse! Payton just wanted to sit in this little car that moved back and forth. I called it her perch, she just sat there and checked everyone out.
My perchThe real fun began once Chuck E Cheese came out for his show... she freaked out! She freaked out with Santa Claus too, so I'm starting to think she's just not into costumed characters. She called him Mac 'N Cheese though, which was pretty funny. During his show she just kept saying "No Mac N' Cheese! No Mac 'N Cheese!" She was very excited to see Melina though. I told her that morning that we were going to Melina's birthday, and she kept saying "Meena, happy birthday you". Very cute :)
Hard to believe Easter is almost upon us already. Hope you all have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment