My mom came and visited this weekend, which was awesome as always! She arrived Friday night, and went to gym class with us Saturday morning. Saturday afternoon Aunt Lindsey watched Payton so that a group of us could go see the Hunger Games! I love all the books (would HIGHLY recommend them), and got several family members interested in reading them, so it was fun for a group of us to go and enjoy the movie. The rest of the weekend we just hung out and played with miss P...
It was a pretty crazy week for me at work, so I'm definitely glad it's the weekend. It was pretty laid-back at home though thankfully, Kyle was on spring break. Something interesting happened to Kyle this week... it was a few minutes before I got home, Kyle was finishing making dinner. Payton was standing in her kitchen helper (she LOVES that thing), and kept saying "Payton poopoo, potty". Kyle heard her, but was paying attention to two burners and the oven at the time. He turned around to talk to Payton and she was standing there with her pants around her ankles, diaper off, and holding it out to him (poop included)! Kyle was shocked! When I got home I just laughed my head off! I'm glad she's recognizing when she's going though, hopefully that's the next step to potty training...
The other morning at breakfast, Payton just randomly started singing "twinkle twinkle little star". It was so cute!
This weekend we're going to Melina's birthday party, Payton's second cousin. It's at Chuck 'E Cheese, which she will hopefully enjoy! It will be our first time taking Payton there, so I'll be sure to bring my camera along. Blog soon!



Housebreaking is such a milestone!
ReplyDeleteHope you all had fun at Chuckee's.