Kyle went and picked up Payton's new glasses today. Hard to believe she's already on her second pair! We decided not to change anything about them, like going to a different color or shape. We thought if we love it, why change it? It's become a part of who she is, and it's how everyone is used to seeing her. Besides, one of the reasons I like the light pink is because it's a little more subtle and doesn't stand out quite as much as some other colors. We didn't realize though how much her other glasses had faded over the course of the year. When we put her new glasses on her tonight, they looked very pink!
Unfortunately, my friend who was going to take Payton's pictures this weekend is sick, so we're going to postpone that until everyone feels better. I got really sick the weekend after Payton's birthday and have been battling a cold all this week, so there's definitely a lot of nasty stuff going around. So that's to be continued!
I created a slideshow of Payton's birthday party using the new software on my computer. Isn't it neat?? I see many more of these in my blogging future... Enjoy! :)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love, love, love the slideshow and all of you guys! I love seeing you be a Mom. You're doing a terrific job. Hope this finds all of you feeling much better.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Tawnya