Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring has sprung

I absolutely love this time of year. The weather is finally starting to get a little nice (we can actually go outside!), and it's not dark when I leave work. Payton really loves to be outside, so it's been a lot of fun taking her on walks. I can't wait for the summer when she's walking around herself! I took her on a walk to a park by the house the other day, I thought she would love the swing and maybe even the slides. I think she was a little overwhelmed by it all, because she didn't have much of a reaction to anything, just kind of stared and looked around. Maybe next time!

Walking around on the patio

Don't I look like such a big girl?!

This weekend was my first weekend on call, and it's been going pretty well. Actually, call hasn't been bad for me. There's a running joke at work that I'm the "chosen one" because I rarely get called in when I'm on call. That's why I was kind of nervous for this weekend, because I figured I was due. Of course there's still the rest of the night (knock on wood), but I only had one call Friday night and two back to back Saturday morning. Cool with me!

Last week was Melina's first birthday, Payton's second cousin. Today we went to her birthday party at a bounce house in Corvallis! One of Payton's favorite games these days is getting to bounce on the bed, so we were hoping she would love it. She will climb up to the headboard and then fall backwards onto a mountain of pillows, then giggle and climb up again. We put her in one of the bouncy toys, and she immediately started to cry and wanted out. We thought oh no, this is going to be a long party, but... we took her over to an area where there were some toys and other things to play with, and after playing with those for a while she relaxed and was having fun. I think she was just a little overwhelmed at first. We took her back into the bounce house and she loved it!

This was not the reaction we were hoping for lol

I'm doing better mommy!

Going through the tunnel!

I swore my child would never go into a ball pit... oh well lol

Wheeee!

Hanging with daddy...

... and mommy! :)

Crazy to think they're already one!

Great uncle Tony, cousin AJ, cousin Melina, Great Grandma Sharan, Great Grandpa Ron, daddy, me and Grandpa Rick

Melina was such a cutie!

Melina and her mommy Mindy!

YUM! I think she had more fun playing with it than eating it!

Happy birthday to little Miss Melina! :)

Here's a couple more pics to get you through until my next blog...

I'm gonna get you!



I love playing with my feet!

So serious...

... seriously cute anyway! :)

1 comment: