Our life as parents
BEST video of her so far! I love seeing her interacting more, and she's moving so fast. ADORABLE<3
The title of this blog should have been "Bouncy Boy" because Kyle is having waaay more fun than Payton!
Oh how fun! I love how she figured out the purposeful bounce and kept repeating it. Ah, this reminds me of many an hour spent at Odyssey1 with my kiddos. Thanks for sharing your special moments...they help me remember mine.
BEST video of her so far! I love seeing her interacting more, and she's moving so fast. ADORABLE<3
ReplyDeleteThe title of this blog should have been "Bouncy Boy" because Kyle is having waaay more fun than Payton!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun! I love how she figured out the purposeful bounce and kept repeating it. Ah, this reminds me of many an hour spent at Odyssey1 with my kiddos. Thanks for sharing your special moments...they help me remember mine.
ReplyDelete