Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

What an awesome weekend this has been so far! It was almost 70 degrees today, absolutely beautiful. I finally got to break out some of Payton's summer clothes! We had a pretty laid back day, went to Costco, took Payton to the park, watched the Blazer game (which was AMAZING!), and did some laundry.

Weeeeee!



Daddy pushed me on the swing! I wasn't too into it, just kind of sat there and looked around.

I went down the slide too!

I'm not kicking the soccerball around yet, but I do like to play with it!

Hugs from Uncle Tanner

I rode the seesaw with mommy too!

Payton did something adorable today that I want to share with you guys. She stares at us while we clean her glasses, really intrigued. We breath on them to fog them up, and then wipe them off with a cloth (or usually our shirt). Well today she got a hold of them before we put them on her, and she brought them to her mouth, so I thought she was going to chew on them. She opened her mouth, but instead of putting them in she breathed on them like Kyle and I do! When I realized what she was doing, I cracked up. She is hilarious!



As far as the glasses go, she's doing very well with them. She only ever pulls them off if she's bored and she wants to chew on them, so most of the time she does it when she's in her carseat (and I'm not looking) or in her highchair. It's hard to believe she's only had them for about 2 months, because her face looks naked when she doesn't have them on! We actually get lots of compliments on them, but we do get lots of questions too. We're just glad that the transition has been pretty smooth, and that she doesn't have any problems wearing them.

Hope everyone has a great Easter! I will post again soon with Easter pics :)

1 comment:

  1. Geeze, there are high school students I can't teach that most basic of skills to when their shop safety glasses need cleaning.

    ReplyDelete