Another week has already gone by! We spent Easter weekend in Albany, which was fun. Payton got to meet some more cousins, and it was great seeing the whole Hall/Hays family. Kyle and I have just been relaxing this week, which has been really nice. I wish the weather would cooperate more though!

I finally caught a smile! :)

Playing with mommy!

I like this one because it looks like she's picking her nose :)

My little Duck fan...

This was the outfit I wore for Easter

On my way to Easter dinner!
This weekend we're going to a friend's wedding in Clackamas... we're a little nervous about taking Payton, but they wanted us to bring her so we're going to risk it! I think it's outdoors too... in April... in Oregon... wish us luck!
Love love the videos and glad to have a new one.Payton Marie does a lot of smiling at her mommy daddy. When her grandma Casebolt had the hiccups she called them the huppy uppies. thanks again for the precious video and pictures. Love you "GG" & "GGpa" Book.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute:) She is already looking so different. It's amazing how quickly they change. Love you guys:)
ReplyDeletePayton seems like one content little girl...all is well in her life.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for video! I love the updates and the chance to listen to and look at her.
You and Kyle seem to be doing a great job keeping up with your former social life...like adding a baby to the mix is a piece of cake. Good for you!
Hope your weekend is a good one. Enjoy!
I should have been first commenter at 9:30 but my Google phone doesn't like to make comments so Grama slipped in and beat me. Next time.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, she's reeally growing fast.
After what I see at school, it's a joy to see a happy baby with a wonderful family. Payton gives me hope for the future.