Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Say hello to my little friend!

The high school where Kyle works, West Albany, has asked me to participate in career day this year. I get to talk to 4 groups of students about my career in ultrasound, how I got there, the education, what the job entails, etc. I'm mostly excited to educate people that I do more than just look at babies... however we thought a baby video would be really fun for the kids to watch, and I just so happened to be the perfect volunteer! These are a couple little videos of baby Hall moving around in there. Isn't technology so neat?!



Career day is next Wednesday, and I'm actually really excited. Kyle requested that I do my presentation in his room, so we'll even get to spend some time together. I haven't done any public speaking in a long time though, wish me luck!

I feel like I can't post pictures of one of my babies without posting pictures of another... so here you go! :)

Who me?!

My sweet little angel

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment