Payton and I visited her pediatrician on Tuesday for her 3 year well check. She did great! She sat patiently while he looked at her eyes, ears, and mouth, and listened to her heart and lungs; all the while she was chattering away about getting to go swimming later that night. He kept saying how smart she is! Here are her stats:
Weight: 35 pounds even (80%tile)
Height: 39 inches (90%tile) She's grown 2 inches in 6 months!
Her head circumference is still off the charts, but he said this year it's closer to actually being on the chart... she definitely gets that from her dad! :)
No shots this time, so all in all it was a very easy appointment. We are now on a yearly schedule, so she doesn't need to go back to see him until she's 4! Although I'm sure we'll be in that office quite a bit this summer... for someone else though!
Tuesday night was Payton's first "big girl" swimming class. We've been taking her for lessons, but either Kyle or I have always gotten in the water with her. When they turn 3, kids are eligible to take a class with an instructor. I was nervous about her getting in the water without us, but I just kept telling her that I would be sitting in the bleachers watching her and cheering her on. She did great! She's still not a big fan of putting her face in the water or laying on her back in the water, but I think she'll get those things with time. She does love kicking and splashing around though! We're going to go twice a week for the next few weeks, I'll try to get some pictures this time!
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment