Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Did someone say pictures?

Carving pumpkins

Very interested, but don't want to get too close...

Getting in on the action!

The final product

Payton's first allergic reaction… really freaked me out! Hives on both cheeks, hands, and all up her arms. My best guess is that she's allergic to cherries, because she had just eaten a cherry fruit leather right before she broke out.

Me and my little pumpkin

Rapunzel! That hair lasted about all of 5 minutes...

What a cutie!

Pretty princess on Halloween!

Every year her class go trick or treating at the courthouse, which is across the street from her school. Since I'm still off I got to go along with my mom and Carter and watch the fun!

Look at all my candy!

Bye guys! Back off to school I go!

Instead of going trick or treating, we took Payton to our church, which does a "trunk or treat". People decorate the trunks of their cars with certain themes, and kids can just walk around and trick or treat. It's like one stop shopping! Yes please! Payton was a little too distracted with the free popcorn to take a picture.

Mom and grandma took me to Trader Joe's; I was in heaven with the mini shopping carts!

One day on a whim I asked Payton if she wanted to play beauty shop, because I wanted to see what her hair would look like if I blow dried and styled it. I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was!

Just for a comparison, this is Payton's "normal" hair. Wild doesn't even begin to describe it! I put quite a  bit of product in it to tame those curls!

When Payton put this on I told her all she needed was a briefcase and a sensible pair of heels. She looked so grown up!

I'm growing up too! Already 4 months old!

I've posted pictures of my friends Jamie and Kryste, we all had boys around the same time. So fun! 

Getting big!

Love the hat

At the Veteran's Day parade; she loved the flag!

Carter liked it too

Very cool parade!

This was on the window at Payton's preschool… made me smile :)

Such a sweet, sweet boy

I was looking through pictures of Payton at 4 months to see if I could see any similarities between her and Carter at that age. I think they look a lot alike when I compared it to the picture above this one! The little spot on his cheek is definitely a hemangioma, but apart from becoming a deeper color red, it hasn't really changed very much (thankfully!). We're keeping a close eye on it, and a lot of people have told me that he has a really cute "freckle" 

Go Ducks!

This is what I get for bragging that my son never spits up

It's going to break my heart to leave him…

Unfortunately, reality is looming. I've been in my happy little maternity leave bubble for 4.5 months, but I officially return to work next week. I haven't really allowed myself to think about it, to be honest with you. I don't even know what to say… I have no words. I know it will be fine… but I'm dreading leaving him. Let's just not talk about it! 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures Jenna. So fun to watch your family living life. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete