Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Maternity pictures

A few that is... I've been a little slow on the editing process, it's a lot more work than I thought! I think I'm going to have to post these in "sections", otherwise known as "when I get a bunch more done I'll blog them". Hope you enjoy, and thank you so much to my friend Jamie for taking them! :)

Getting rounder by the day!




Nope, not a basketball under there! 







Love his little shoes!

We took pictures in a couple different locations, these were all taken at a little beach. I'll start looking through all the other pictures that Jamie took, there are lots more great ones!

34 weeks tomorrow! Crazy to think that in just 3 weeks he will be considered full term. I'm starting to get really excited now that it's getting so close! I'm definitely feeling more and more ready, I'm more uncomfortable this time around than I was with Payton. I'm having a lot more trouble sleeping, which doesn't help with the fatigue that I feel anyway, and I'm starting to have the "waddle" walk, which I never really had before. I'm also having troubles going to the bathroom (sorry, TMI); going often, not going all the way, feeling like I have to go but nothing happening. Ah, the joys!

Anyway though, I'm not trying to whine; for the most part I have had very easy pregnancies, for which I'm very grateful. However, if I hear "you're about ready to pop!" or "you look like you're due any day!" one more time I may have to scream! I told my friend I think I'm going to start carrying around a picture of what I looked like right before I gave birth to Payton, so people can REALLY understand what 9 months pregnant looks like. I realize I'm very round, but trust me, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Hope you all have a great week, it's supposed to be getting up into the 80's around here! Finally get to use that new A/C. I'll post again soon!

Congrats to my dad on a successful first day as the Fire Chief of Tangent Fire Department! I know he'll be amazing, and am really excited about this opportunity for him. Very proud of you Chief! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment