So I had my first appointment with my new doctor today, and it went really well! I really really like her, she was very upbeat and knowledgable. Her name is Dr. Bauer, and her office is in the same building where I work, so it's very convenient for me. I had an official ultrasound today as well to date the baby, and it's measuring exactly as it should, so my official due date is March 10th, 2010.

Baby Hall's official first photo! Sorry it's kind of blurry, I had a hard time holding the camera still. The head is on the right side of the picture, and the body is on the left side. I got to see baby move today, which is very exciting! It was being a wiggleworm. :)

They gave me a complimentary diaper bag full of samples like formula, wipes, and prenatal vitamins! Bonus! Of course, the expiration date on the formula is in February, so chances are we won't use it... but it's the thought that counts! :)

Baby's first outfit! You can't read the writing below it, but it says "since birth" :)
So I'm going to be seeing her once a month until about 28 weeks, then every other week until 36 weeks, then every week until I deliver. We're definitely going to get to know eachother!
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, only a few more weeks in the first trimester; I can't wait to finally feel better and have more energy! It's greatly appreciated though, I can definitely feel the love!
Love you all and have a great weekend! :)
My grandbaby is soooo cute! Love you all....
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteWe love baby's first photo and can really see the head and little arm buds. I am having to restrain myself from buying buying but will wait awhile. Love the 3 of you..G&G Book
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little grand baby. From "cutest little Blob" I've ever seen to a little "wiggle worm". I see you learned your medical terminalogy well. We Love all three of you and are enjoying the updates.
ReplyDelete