Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New house pics

So I realized that most of you guys haven't seen our new house, so I thought I would post some pictures... it will be like a personal tour! We haven't found a rug yet for downstairs, we have some options that we liked but decided to think about it because those things are not cheap!

Kitchen

Dining room... it's an open concept downstairs, so the kitchen, dining room and living room are all one big room.

Living room, I bought little sconces with candles to go on either side of the TV, we just haven't put them up yet...

I put some wedding pictures on the wall that leads upstairs...

Master bedroom

Our super full closet!

We're using this as a bonus room, complete with...

...entertainment center!

Guest bedroom

And last but not least...

Me! :) I hope you all have a great weekend coming up, I can't believe it's already May! Kyle has his first civil war reenactment of the season this weekend in Lebanon (for you Washingtonians: not the country, it's a town by Albany!), and Sunday is Bryan's birthday so we're going to stop in Albany on our way home to say hello. Hopefully the weather is good for the boys!

5 comments:

  1. Nice pix! Wow, Kyle, I'm impressed - all the pictures on the stair wall are perfectly alligned! And that TV! Your house looks awesome. I can't wait to come down and see first hand what you've done.

    Love ya,

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you both. Hopefully the weather will be good for us watching. The boys are used to the rain. We will pick out a chic flick to watch on Saturday evening.

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home and your decorating is out of this world. We do plan on attending one of Kyle's re-enactments but haven't made any commitments yet. Today we are attending a old family friends 90th birthday party, I don't think it will be a wild one but you never know. Sending our love to you two. XOXO G7amp;GBook
    Sign out name has a few errors but can't seem to find a way to change it still working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to have a new home and to not have to remove years and years of other people's bad decisions before you can add your own touches.

    Chris hung a couple of pictures over their stairs and it took him 4 hours. He would have been exhausted to have to hang all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so the comments above are from me. I didn't realize Roo had left her account signed on so she got credit for my smart-alek remarks. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete