Looking through old pictures again to compare Payton and Carter...
Payton's eyes are a brighter blue, but I definitely think they look like siblings!
Carter trying solid food!
Little Miss P chowing down at 6 months old
I definitely see the resemblance...
Payton's eyes are a lighter blue, and a different shape than Carter's. Siblings for sure though!
Our little Carter man is 6 months old tomorrow! I just can't believe he's already halfway through his first year. He isn't crawling yet, but he's getting close! And definitely mobile. He will scoot, roll, and drag himself all over the place. We've had a couple grumpy mornings which I think have been related to teething, but he is such a happy, sweet, smiley boy. I hate to say it, but he is so easy compared to how Payton was! She was just more "high maintenance" I guess you could say. Carter is so patient, and really only cries when he's tired. He's been sleeping from 7pm until 7am lately, which has been VERY nice! He does so well in daycare, his teachers are always telling me how smiley and happy he is. I think he's wanting to crawl so he can keep up with all of his new friends! Like I mentioned above, we gave him his first solid food tonight. He loved it! He had sweet potatoes, and made a face when we first gave it to him but then opened his mouth for more! I figured he would really like food; he's a moose! He's also been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth; we keep saying it won't be long!
Hmmm… I set Carter down in front of his playmat…
Sitting up, such a big boy!
Loves the bath
I heard Carter awake in his crib this morning, and when I checked the monitor he was staring right at it… it's like he was trying to tell me something...
When I went in his room this is what I found. MOM! I'm stuck!
Seriously handsome!
Naked time!
Getting close!
Give me some food please!
Such a good big sister
Kyle had a playdate with Payton at the library over break. They made a book called "Payton's Pretty Dress!"
This weekend we headed to Sunriver to spend time with my parents, Chelsea and Richard. It was fun, but too short! We really only had a day to do things, so we walked to the village, shopped, watched the ice skaters (Payton would NOT skate), ate pizza, went in the hot tub, watched football, etc. It was fun! The only drawback was that our one bedroom condos were actually just a loft bedroom, which meant that all four of us got to sleep in the same room together… let's just say it didn't go well! After a night of no one sleeping, Payton spent the next night in my parent's condo and everyone slept much better!
Helping Grandma Jo make muffins for everyone
Bundled up in the stroller to go for a walk! It was cold, but no snow.
They had a little train you could ride around the village, which Payton was very excited to do. Here she is waving at her adoring public.
Snugglebug!
Have a great week!









Love all the pics and updates in your blogs. Reading about the kids reminds me of when mine were that age and I love to have those memories come back. So glad you have a wonderful family to share your life with. You're a super mama.
ReplyDelete