Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

As promised! Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Let's start in July...

 Some pictures my mama took when I was a week old




I dress myself 100% of the time now, thank you very much! Mama just tries to bite her tongue if she thinks I look a little ridiculous. I'm just expressing myself, right?

Me and my friend Bradyn! He's one month older. More pictures of us later on!

Hi mom!

My first bath... not a fan!


Big sister "helping" with tummy time

Hmmm...

She really is very sweet though

Friends with babies! Our sons are all about 2 weeks apart. 

Playing with my second cousin Melina in my new "park" that daddy built me!

Sweet sleepy boy

I LOVE dressing up like a princess! I'm going to be Rapunzel for Halloween!

Hi!


Onto August...

Big sister helping with my bath

I don't mind them at all anymore!

Tee hee!

So sweet

Love them

Cutie

Feeding the ducks (yes, in a tutu)


Hanging by the pool

Such a strong boy!

Reading to Carter... he looks unimpressed

Got a new double stroller!

Mama loves snuggle time

We recently went to a wedding of an old friend from college; it was so fun, like a college reunion!

And finally September...

Mom and dad rearranged the furniture so that my toys are more organized and I have my own play area


Big girl in the tub



Where's Carter??

Watching big sister play at the park


Hard to believe when it's wet that her hair goes halfway down her back!

Big boy sitting up in the bumbo

Such a sweetie

My buddy Bradyn and I are getting bigger!

Pretty girl ready for church


Swimming!

I didn't really seem to love it or hate it

Happy face

Pouty face

I'm a rockstar at tummy time!

If you look closely, you can see the tiny red spot on my left cheek...

Whew! I hope this somewhat makes up for my lack of blogging the last month or two. I have lots of pictures on my iPhone, but I need to start getting better about taking pictures with my nice camera. I've got it for a reason! It's just so easy to snap pictures with your phone these days, so convenient. I'd say about 75% of the pictures on this blog are from my phone! I just need to leave my camera laying around the house to remind myself to use it more often. With Payton I had it out all the time, but sometimes things get so busy around here that it's the last thing I'm thinking about!

My next post will be a special one about the kids' dedication today, which went very well. We got some good family pictures, so I'm excited to go through and edit those so I can get them uploaded to show everyone. Hope you had a great weekend!






3 comments:

  1. Greetings Jenna! Great pictures! That's so fun how you and your friends had sons all within two weeks of each other! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you sure delivered Jenna! I immensely loved looking at all the photos. Thank you for sharing your life with us across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! I've almost given up on my camera since my phone has 8.1 pixels...no fancy stuff though.

    As for going to the park in a tutu, there's nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete