Payton is doing amazing, we say this all the time but every day she is more and more fun. She can now push herself up into the sitting position from the floor, and is even pulling herself to her knees by herself when she grabs onto something (see video below). She will put her foot under her like she wants to stand, but can't quite get her weight on it, her foot just slips everywhere :) She was a little cranky over the weekend, but I think we figured out why; her two front teeth on the top have popped through. She now has two teeth on the bottom, and four on the top. We're working on teaching her "gentle" (she likes to swat at people's faces when they get close) and also the concept of an "inside voice". I finally ordered her a new carseat, she is waaaay too big for her infant one. This one will go up to 70 pounds and can be both rear facing and front facing, so we should get several years worth of use out of it. She's slowly transitioning into 18 months sizes for clothes, one of her notes from Wee Care the other day said that she's starting to look like a toddler in her clothes, not just a baby. Weird to think February is just a few short weeks away...
The rest of the week Kyle and I are going to be getting organized, packing stuff up into boxes and getting ready to move the essential stuff. I also have to go shopping for work clothes, at my new job they don't wear scrubs, it's business casual with a lab coat. I don't have a lot of that stuff, and I don't think they want me to show up in my jeans and Ugg boots :) It's definitely a good excuse to go shopping!
I'll keep everyone updated on the move!



Hi Payton Marie, Well, another adventure in your very young life. Do you know who will be taking care of you in Albany? My radiation treatments are every day for the next 3 weeks. I started rehab today and should be done in time for us to see you on your birthday, Love love you. GiGi Book
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so close to standing! Hope to see you guys soon, and possibly come down for Payton's 1st birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is ready to help fold clother. She is growing so fast.Such a sweetie!!
ReplyDeletePayton Marie you sure won't lack attention while staying at grandma Sues' and Grandpa Ricks'house. We love the giggles. Hope to see you real soon. Miss you I finish treatment on the 28th of This month so should be able to come to Albany the end of February OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!LOve you GiGi andGGPBook
ReplyDeletePBook Book