Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie second birthday ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bouncing, rolling, talking...

I figured out how to get the bouncing video! Sorry it's kind of long... she LOVES this thing!



This morning was a really fun morning! Everytime I've put Payton on her stomach, she rolled over. She rolled over at least 15 times this morning! She finally figured out that if she doesn't want to do tummy time, she can just roll over and be on her back, which makes her much happier. Now I don't know if I'll be able to keep her on her tummy!

She also started making a couple noises that sound like words. This morning she started making a "da da" noise, and even one that sounds like "hi". I'm sure she doesn't know what she's saying, but it's super cute and exciting nonetheless!

I love my day off :)

2 comments:

  1. Payton Marie you are going to have really strong legs. Good for you turning over and over now mom & dad will really have to watch you. Did your new outfits fit or they still a bit big. I thought you might need some sort of winter wardrobe. Love love you GG & GGP Book

    ReplyDelete